Wednesday 31 October 2012

Blog Candy Winner...

Today is Oct 31st...which means I get to share the winner's name of my first time blog candy... I didn't have many reply on here, but did have a few email me their entry lists. Thanks to all who played along!

So, drum roll please...! TRICIA MILLER is my winner! My husband drew her name, so it is legitimate! Tricia, please send me an email with your address so I can get your "trio of sticky stuff" off to you!

Now, you're all likely wondering who won the $150 SU prize... You're seriously not going to believe me! It's TRICIA MILLER! And if you would like to go to Sherrill Graff's blog to check out how Tricia's name was drawn, please do so!

Thanks again to all who played along with the Late Night Stampers! It was a fun blog hop. There will be another one in the spring, so check back for more info on that. Until then, happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn