Saturday 27 October 2012

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular

Sell-A-Stamp Spooktacular - October 29th!

Here's the latest exciting promotion Stampin' Up! is offering:


  • Starting at 12:00 AM (MT) and ending at 11:50 PM (MT), almost every stamp we sell will be 15 percent off.
This means all stamps in the current catalogs including
  •  
    • Background stamps
    • Personalized name stamps
    • Cookie press stamps
    • Single stamps
This DOES NOT include
  •  
    • Hostess sets
    • Bundled stamp sets (stamps bundled with dies, etc.)
    • Digital stamp brush sets
  • There is no minimum purchase, and no limit to the number of stamps you can order.
  • I will be putting an order in for my Technique Club that day, so if you call or email me before 7:30pm, I will order yours along with the rest to save you on shipping! I'm pretty excited about this sale myself! Have fun browsing and don't forget to call me on Mon!

    Remember: This is only for Mon, Oct 29th!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn