Friday 12 October 2012

Happy Snow Day!

Hello again!
I'm likely beginning to get a bad blogger rep by now!
I do have something to share today, though...My Christmas Card Stamp-A-Stack is coming up soon...Nov 2 @ 7pm to be exact! And I thought I'd share a peek of what we'll be making. Now, as most of you know, I'm not a "make-it-myself" kind of girl. I LOVE checking out what others have made and recreating it. So, that's exactly what I have done. I really like these cards, and so, I'll be sharing them with you! If you are local and would like to join the party on Nov 2, please send me an email! If you are not local, but would like the products to make these cards, please send me an email! Here's the line-up...

Snow Family

Christmas Tree

Winter Skates

Banded Winter Wishes

Frosty    


There you have them! Thank you to those who's ideas I've CASED. See you all on the 2nd of Nov!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn