Wednesday 10 April 2013

I'm Back!

It's been a looooong time since I blogged! We had some serious stuff happen to my computer, but it seems to be running again, so I'll try to get you up to date...First up, Stampin' Up!'s Color Renovation! It's been three years since the last major revamp, so it's nice to see a little shake-up again. The really nice part about all this is that most of the "new" colors are ones you've been seeing during the last couple of years. Only one brand new color to add to the list, and I think you're going to love it. Ok, I'll quit talking and just show you already!

So,as you can see, Bermuda Bay, Soft Sky, and Crushed Curry are returning from a couple years ago. Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, and Island Indigo are all from 2011-2014 In Colors. So that leaves us Smoky Slate as the new color. I am SO looking forward to meeting this new color!

When does this happen? Not until May 31. You will likely see a few things around the web using these colors since SU demonstrators get to preorder before the general public gets in on the deals! Another reason to think about becoming a demo!

For those of you that are in love with any of the retiring colors, I'd suggest you hurry to order them, since they'll soon be gone. Its always first come, first served! Don't miss out!

Ok, that's it for me today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn