Wednesday 12 September 2012

Thanks A Bunch!



I love to CASE (copy and share everything)! There are just so many amazing crafters out there that showcase some pretty cool/fun/Ihave to do that kinda work! And so, I do it, too. In my own way, sometimes, and in other cases, exactly as I see it!

This is one of those cards that instantly said, "CASE me!" You'll find it on page 30 of the SU Holiday Catalog. I changes up a few things, but the look is generally the same.

So, your challenge for today, is to go and do the same! Find something you love and copy it. Item by item, or even just one thing. whatever it is, find inspiration in someone else's work and enjoy the outcome...I did!

Supplies used:

CS - island indigo, old olive, very vanilla
DSP - orchard harvest
Ribbon - early espresso 1/4" stitched grograin
Ink - early espresso, old olive, island indigo (markers)
Stamps - Sanded (retired), Friendship Preserves
Accessories - antique brads, festive paper-piercing pack, piercing mat, paper piercer

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn