Tuesday 11 September 2012

Technique Tuesday!


 This is a card I made using a new-to-me fold! Not sure if you can tell from the picture, but the front panel is flipped over on itself, with the ribbon tied through before adhering it together. I'm not actually sure what this fold is called, but it's an easy one to do! My club girls don't know it yet, but this will be one of the cards we'll be making! I love the masculine feel to it. And that tractor is really a favorite of mine! I've put another photo here to show how the full front looks. 




Products used:
Card Stock - certainly celery, island indigo,very vanilla, basic black
DSP - first edition specialty
Ribbon - island indigo3/8" ruffled
Ink - certainly celery, basic black
Markers - real red
Stamps - Harvest Blessings
Accessories - crop-a-dile, blender pen

If you would like to know the measurements for folding, please leave me a message!

Thanks for stopping by!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn