Friday 14 September 2012

Happy Friday!


Since I got my hands on the Orchard Harvest DSP, I haven't really had eyes for anything else! Not sure what it is about this color combo, but I absolutely love it!

Not sure what it is with this picture, but it looks like my photos are sliding downhill to the right! Not sure how that happened, but I guess you'll get the gist of it, anyway! I just checked, and IRL it doesn't look like this! Huh... anyways...

So these pics were taken last fall of my two youngest boys on a walk around the pond. Think it's one of our favorite things to do, considering there's always something new to see! Again, an easy to assemble layout, but using all SU!

Supplies used:
DSP - Orchard Harvest
CS - early espresso, island indigo
Ribbon - early espresso 1/4" stitched grograin, raspberry ripple 3/8" stitched satin, lucky limeade 3/8" ruffled
Ink - more mustard, old olive, early espresso, cajun craze, raspberry ripple
Stamps - Wonderfall
Accessories - Autumn Accents Bigz die, Timeless Type Alpha Junior Sizzlets (retired)


Now, since this is the first time I've actually posted something 5 days in a row, I'm pretty pleased! Leave me a message and let me know which of the last 5 days posts is your favorite! Anybody else scrapbook with SU supplies? Leave me a link, so I can come take a peek!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn