Thursday 15 September 2011

October Kit...


This is my layout for Oct. It sounds funny to me to be saying Oct already, when we're only in the middle of Sept, but when you place your order for this, you won't receive it until Oct! (I'm still in summer mode, can you tell?) So... this kit uses new DSP from the big catalog, Big Top Birthday. Love it! The patterned paper and the banner are both from that paper pack. The daisy is a Big Shot die, Flower, Daisies #2. With a button from the Brights collection of buttons. Kinda simple, kinda fun!


Thanks to PageMaps for the layout inspiration! This is one of the Sept sketches on their site.
You will receive all the supplies needed to make this layout, as well as instructions and photo.

So, send me an email, call, or leave me a comment. I'll get the kit out to you ASAP!

Thanks for looking and have a fabulous day!


1 comment:

  1. Adorable layout! I am now following you from Stampin' Connection. http://www.stampinchic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn