Thursday 1 September 2011

Back at it...

Hey All! 
   Summer's officially over! School started yesterday, so that means a schedule for the Webber household again! I never worry about one during the summer, considering we live at a campground and there's always one more marshmallow to roast or "Another camper just pulled in with 5 kids, Mom!" Always something to keep us from our beds or mealtimes! So, since I have two boys in school full-time this year, 1 boy in playschool part-time, and 1 boy at home with Mom full-time, I need to be "scheduled"! So far, so good! 

   Speaking of schedules, I have a plan for this fall. All to do with scrapbooking and card-making, of course! First up will be a new Layout Kit on the 15th. Stampin' Up! has lots of fun things to play with in the new mini caty that went live today! Watch for the layout in a couple of weeks.
    Then there is my SU Technique Club, which runs on the 1st Sat of each month, unless it's a holiday or something. Since school just started, we're on for the 10th this month. And we're learning about paper weaving! Contact me for more details!
   On Sept 17th, my family is heading to Edmonton for SU regionals. So looking forward to being there again!
   And to give you all a heads up, I'm planning another crop here at Kakut Lake! Fri, Oct 7  from 5pm on. And Sat, Oct 8 from 9-9. Cost is $5 for Fri and $40 for Sat! Goodies for everyone, with meals provided, etc. Again, contact me for more info!

   Enjoy your day!
   Jenn



1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! Wish I were closer! I am your latest follower from SC! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn