Monday 5 September 2011

October Crop...

Hey All!

How many of you like to scrapbook? I LOVE it! And I love to get together with folks who enjoy my hobby as I do. So, every year, I plan a couple of crops...usually once in early spring and again in the fall. Well, fall is almost here. Yikes! So, I'm inviting you all to come scrap with me on Oct 7th and 8th. Yes, it is the Fri evening and Sat of the Thanksgiving wkend. It tends to work out that my hubby gets the long wkends off, so I tend to try to plan a few things around that! We'll be starting at 5pm  Fri (I won't mention what time we'll end!) and continuing on Sat from 9-9. Goody bags for all, challenges, door prizes, etc. And of course, food! It's all included in your fee. $5 for Fri night, and $40 for Sat. Come and bring your friends! This will be the 3rd Fall Crop at Kakut Lake, and I'm really looking forward to seeing you all there! If anyone is interested in camping, there is loads of room this time of year! Contact me for more details.


This is just one of the perks of scrapping on Fri night! Come see for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn