Monday 20 August 2012

Nearly A Month...

...since I've posted anything! Yikes! Well, summer is always a little crazy here, with the campground running full tilt and people always needing something! Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that yes, I am planning on doing a card class, which will include 5 different cards (masculine, thinking of you, flowers, antique, and fall). I will post details of the cards at another time, since i don't have pics at the moment! But you"ll be disappointed if I don't show you SOMETHING, right? Ok, I'll leave you with this... its a card I saw on Connie Babbert's bog, InkspiredTreasures.com. I think it's incredibly cute, and so very appropriate for the start of another school year. Thanks for the inspiration, Connie!

4 comments:

  1. I love this card you made!! nice work

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello fellow Latenightstamper. LOVE your card!! Nice blog
    txjennywren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thx everyone, but I can't even take the credit for this one! It was made by Connie Babbert. Very cute eh?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn