Tuesday 24 January 2012

A Layout A Day...

...or LOAD challenge, as it's known to some... is up and running at Let's Scrap for the month of January. Since I've never done such a thing before, I had thought to try it out. I can't claim to get 1 layout done every day, but some days, I do a few more than that, so we'll see how it ends up! Here's the 1st few I've done so far this month...

Scrapbook Generations kit layout #1

Scrapbook Generations kit layout #2

Scrapbook Generations kit layout #3

Scrapbook Generations kit #4

Layout of birthday goofiness with "old but good supplies".

Wintertime Memories using SU supplies & corner punch technique.

Rye's b'day celebration using Ad Lib from Bo Bunny.




2 comments:

  1. They turned are great! Great job, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Fabulous layouts! I would just like to do one a month, need to make a goal. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn