Saturday 15 October 2011

Well, its been a while...

How are ya'll, anyway? We've been fighting colds for the last week, but seems like we're slowly getting back to normal, whatever that is!

And so, with only 1.5 hours left of the 15th of this month, I have the new Stampin' Up! layout kit for you! Using the Big Top Designer Series Paper, it's pretty bright, wouldn't you say? I really like the detail of the animals and people, so I cut them out (sometimes referred to as "fussy cutting") and added them to my page. Makes for a really simple, but fun page.

Have a look...

Nov kit

Close-up of  clown


I always add 2 sets of die-cut letters in the kit for a title. So, here I've shown it as you would make it... without a title... until you put it on. I use Stampin' Up!'s alpha dies for the title.

The question was asked "will you make the kits up for me?". I said sure. If you would prefer to get the kit already made and as you see it (other than the title that is!), I will make it up for you and send it that way instead of in pieces! Just let me know when you order which way you'd prefer. I won't charge any more for putting them together.

The price on this kit is only $10.00, since there aren't as many embellishments, etc included.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn