Monday 7 May 2012

Is it scrap day?

I got thinking that really I don't post enough on here! If this was a personal blog, I could tell you all sorts of things, since my 4 boys don't tend to stop doing and changing and being typical boys. But since this is s'posed to be a crafty sort of blog, and I don't get to craft every day or sometimes not even every week, I don't always have a lot to share. Buuuut, I got thinking that really it wouldn't hurt me to try to blog once a week! Right? Right. Well. OK so maybe I'll try it. See what kind of crafty thing I can share...



This was a layout I made a few weeks ago, actually, with strictly Stampin' Up! product. Whisper white Cardstock, Attic Boutique DSP, Attic Boutique Side Notes, Serif Essentials Alphabet Die, and Early Espresso ink. Just a simple layout. I like that kind! Only took a few minutes to make, but I did get in a few crafty minutes that week! Anyone have a simple sketch to share with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Jenn